Momuments in the park
The monument of St. Kliment Ohridski:
- Emblematic of Bulgarian culture is a patron of letters Mathematical School (where we learn) in the city.
- The monument was created in 1993. on the anniversary of the founding of the school.
- Author skluptorat Plamen Avramov.
- The monument is found up at the door of the school.
The monument of Captain George Mamarchev:
- Captain George Mamarchev part in the liberation of Silistra during the Russo-Turkish War of 1828 - 1829 year.
- From 1829 to 1835. was mayor and military commander of Silistra.
- One of the organizers of Velchova certified.
- The monument was opened in 1966.
Monument of Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoi:
- The writer participated as an officer in the siege of Silistra during the Crimean War (1853 - 1856g.)
- For great sartseved Russia who at that time was 26 years old, this is the only residence in Bulgaria.
- The monument is open for 1964.
Memorial to Soviet Army:
- Opened in 1969. posluchay 25 Ninth anniversary of September. > размяна
- Along with skluptorniya block is piadestal tank T-34 battle with the number 313, first entered in Silistra, tracing a photo amateur.
- Authors - skluptorat Simitchiev and C. Arch. Tsvetkov Ts.
Monument of King Boris III:
- King called the Liberator.
- Sign in 1940g. so. Kraiova agreement under which Bulgaria returned South Dobrudja.
- Author - Jordan Kolev.
- The monument was opened in 2001.
Monument assembly of choirs:
- Commemorative monument, opened in honor of the First Festival of choirs from kraydunavskite cities, held in May 1900g.
- The only monument of the song in Bulgaria!
Pictures of the monuments can be found in our gallery